[There were no chapters under these headings.]
The construction of the property of the Anderson Belt Railway was begun in 1891 by its own forces, and in the fall of that year a portion of its road was opened for operation, and the remaining portion was opened for operation in the spring of 1892.
The entire property of the Anderson Belt Railway, from the date it was placed in operation, to the date of valuation, has been operated solely by the Panhandle, without a written agreement, by virtue of that company's ownership of the entire outstanding capital stock of the Anderson Belt Railway. All revenues and maintenance and operating expenses are recorded in the records of the Panhandle. The records of the Anderson Belt Railway do not record any payment as having been received by it for the use of its property.
|Original data source:||Valuation Reports Vol. 24 pp 385, 387|
Interstate Commerce Commission
Although published in 1929, the report is "...as of date of valuation" which was 30 June, 1918